About us

Our History

The United Methodist Church of Chagrin Falls traces its roots back to a gathering of Methodists that began to meet together in 1834, one year after the first European settlers arrived in our village. We organized as a congregation and erected our first church building in 1844 across the street from where the church now stands. In 1884, we moved to our present site at 20 S. Franklin St. Additions in 1961 and 1981 have expanded our church facilities, giving us a warm and comfortable home for all of our activities, programs and worship services. Our building and our community has changed a great deal since the beginning but thing remains - our love and commitment to this beautiful place we call home.

Our staff and members would be glad to serve you in any way we can. Please feel free to contact us at (440) 247-5848 or at info@chagrinfallsumc.org

The History

UMCCF

United Methodist Church of Chagrin Falls

440-247-5848

info@chagrinfallsumc.org

20 S. Franklin St. 

Chagrin Falls, Ohio, 44022

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • YouTube - White Circle